3-Bike Trunk-Mount Hatchback Sedan SUV or Car Sport Car Bicycle Carrier Rack
Get up and go for a spin at a moment's notice with this easy-to-install 3-bicycle truck rack. With no tools needed for installation, the bike trunk rack attaches to your car or SUV with six 44" straps that buckle to the carrier's frame and hook onto your vehicle. Your vehicle and bikes alike are protected by padding on the bike rack, and integrated Velcro straps hold each bicycle in place. The Scout holds up to 99 lbs (45kg).
Scout 3-Bike Trunk Rack Features:
• Carries up to three bikes
• Ready to use and easy to install - no tools required
• Six 44" x 1" straps included for securing rack to vehicle
• Powder coated metal attaching hooks
• Adjustment lever changes angle of rack
• Folding frame folds up for compact storage
• Includes 114" x 1" tie down strap
Carry up to three bikes on the trunk of a car or SUV with the Scout bike rack. The Scout adjusts to fit onto many vehicles and folds up for compact storage. The Scout 3-bike rack mounts to the trunk of your vehicle for bicycle transport. The frame is made of powder-coated steel and includes six straps that buckle to the frame and hook onto your vehicle. Easily adjust the Scout trunk bike rack to your specific vehicle by unlocking the side levers and rotating the arms. This also allows the rack to fold up for storage.
Foam padding on the trunk bike rack keeps the Scout from contacting vehicle paint. Rubber bike cradles with Velcro straps secure your bikes onto the arms and won't scratch the bike's paint. Each Scout trunk bike rack.
• Adjustable pivoting cradle arms
• Overall Size: 25-1/2"L x 21"W x 23-1/4"H
• Cradle Arm Length: 15-1/2"
• Cradle Arm Spacing: 13-3/4"
• Trunk Attachment Straps: (6) 44" x 1"
• Bicycle Tie-Down Strap: (1) 114" x 1"
• Bicycle Capacity: 3
• Weight Capacity: 99 lbs (45kg)
• Does not fit cars with spoilers
• Use caution with side levers, be sure hub teeth are aligned and do not over-tighten
Note: The car and bikes in the pictures are only for demo and Not included.